|FileMaker's WebDirect technology drastically simplifies the development of complex web applications. |
WebDirect interfaces deliver desktop-style interaction with FileMaker databases to workgroup users via
standard Safari, Chrome, or Edge web browsers running on workstations, laptops, or mobile devices.
Licensed users with a compatible web browser, internet access, and sufficient authentication can
connect to databases to create, view, edit, sort, and search records or run scripted processes.
In addition to providing pixel-level control over interface design, WebDirect lets businesses...
- write custom calculations, functions, scripts, and script triggers that encapsulate complex tasks
- define authentication and security permissions to determine data access and available functionality
- calculate and execute scripted GET and POST queries that interact with SQL databases and REST APIs
- utilize native parsing methods to extract data returned from queries back to FileMaker calculations
- securely share up to 125 custom interfaces over the web with groups of up to 250 users
An extraordinary solution development platform, starting under $1.00/user/day for 5 licensed users.
Click here to transfer to a demo WebDirect database (Account Name="testdriver" Password="testkey").
Click here to transfer to the Claris FileMaker support site for detailed WebDirect documentation.
Click here to transfer to FMPHost for FileMaker WebDirect database hosting options.