FileMaker's WebDirect technology drastically simplifies the development of complex web forms.
WebDirect workgroup forms deliver desktop-style interaction with FileMaker databases to users via
Safari, Chrome, or Edge web browsers running on workstations, laptops, or mobile devices.
Workgroup users with a compatible web browser, internet access, and sufficient authentication can
connect to forms databases to create, view, edit, sort, and search forms or run scripted processes.
- utilize pixel-level control of form field, label, button, grid, and navigation elements
- add calculations, functions, scripts, and event triggers to automate complex tasks
- generate and run PHP scripts that execute queries SQL databases or REST APIs
- use native JSON parser to extract data returned from queries back to calculations
- define field-level security permission that determine data access and functionality
- securely share forms databases over the web with workgroups of up to 250 users
An extraordinary development platform, starting under $1.00/user/day for 5 users.
Here's some screen shots of the FileMaker programming environment...