|Shopify is a cloud-based, multi-channel e-commerce platform powering 500,000 businesses in 175 countries. |
WooCommerce is a plugin for the WordPress platform which currently powers approximately 40% of online stores.
fmEcommerce Link databases by DataBuzz exchange data with Shopify and WooCommerce via their REST APIs.
These databases add relational views and edit controls missing from the Shopify and WooCommerce interfaces,
making it quite a bit easier to manage hundreds or thousands of products, customers, and sales orders.
FileMaker WebDirect provides a simple way to publish fmEcommerce databases as multi-user web applications.
- Securely connect to Shopify (shown here) or WooCommerce over HTTPS using API keys and passwords
- Import, review, and update Customer records including related addresses and order history detail
- Import and review Orders complete with related shipping, tax, payment gateway, and fulfillment detail
- Import, review, and edit Product records including related variants, images, and meta data fields
- View hidden system-generated IDs, read API calls, search for and edit details using simple forms
Independently-hosted fmEcommerce Link systems deliver advanced functionality and reduce the need for third-party
plug-ins or apps while providing un-metered, shared access that allows unlimited editing of each system's attributes.
Additionally, DataBuzz, the system's author, are certified FileMaker developers that specialize in integrations with
payment processors, accounting applications, SMS gateways, and a variety of popular SQL database systems.
As Developer License holders we provide monthly subscriptions to WebDirect versions of these databases.
Please click here to schedule a demonstration, ask questions, or get more detailed information.